Winstrol is stacked with other testosterone derived anabolic steroids in case of bodybuilders. It is preferred over other derivatives by most of the steroid users as it is known to provide strength without unusual gain in weight. Since it does not have a tendency of excessive water retention and has a diuretic effect on the body, it is preferred for that reasons too. Winstrol is usually administered to bodybuilders and athletes for the purpose of losing fat while sustaining lean body mass (LBM). To assist in preserving lean body mass along with metabolizing adipose tissues, it is generally used in Cutting Cycle.
Stanozolol - Winstrol
It is available in tablet form, suitable for human use but also in injectable form usually used for veterinary use. In therapeutic use in tablet form Winstrol is used on humans to treat anemia (low red blood cells), hereditary angioedema (swelling). The therapeutic dose in tablet form are in the range of 2 to 12 mg per day. The most commonly for is between 2-6 mg per day. Stanozolol was used not only for the treatment of adult humans, but also for the treatment of children to promote growth and appetite.
For animals injections are used to promote muscle growth, to increase the production of red blood cells and the bone density, also for stimulating appetite in debilitated animals after surgery.
Its use provides an increase in strength, hard and quality muscle mass with no water retention. Therefore Stanozolol is mainly used in cycles focused on quality. Today there is whole range of reports which informs us about side effects of Stanozolol.
• The strength, hardness and density of muscles
• The level of red blood cells, thus improving the blood supply (pumping effect during training)
• Protein synthesis (injectable form in this process is 50% more efficient compared to tablet)
• The level of lymphocytes (white blood cells), which in turn increases the immunity
• May increase levels of prostaglandin (which is a positive phenomenon and better promoting the circulation of blood )
• LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol)
• cortisol levels (which have beneficial anti-catabolic effect)
• The effects of progesterone (female hormone)
• Another interesting fact is that oral administration of stanozolol already at a dose of mg / kg body weight decreases SHBG to 50%. But stanozolol injected as SHBG decreases at the same dose of only 11%.
• The level of lipoprotein (which has an adverse effect on the cholesterol, the result is a low HDL cholesterol)
• endogenous testosterone, ranks among the anabolic steroids, which reduce the formation of their own TST slightly.
Injectable form :
- active ingredient is not soluble in oil, but only in water (white water). It's more effective as an oral form. Often causes pain during and after application.
• for beginners is quite sufficient dose of 50 mg every second day or 100 mg every third day
• experienced users from 50 mg daily or 100 mg every 2 days
• for professionals 100 mg daily or 150 mg every 2 days
It is usually taken 4-8 weeks, what is a little longer than oral form as the injection form of stanozolol toxicity is not as strongly toxic.
Price and availability is practical.
• The oral form
-to find good stanozolol is quite easy plus it's not usually faked.